Monday, July 03, 2006

Pão de Açúcar

OI!

Today we went to Sugar Loaf, the big mountain you use cable cars to get to. It was pretty great and we got fantastic views. In this case I think pictures speak louder than words. Enjoy!



















Tonight I'm fully moving into my room in the apartment so I wont have internet except at school. Feel free to still e-mail me whenever, as I should have access at the university. I walked around my neighborhood more today, and its quite fabulous full of tons of stores and restaurants and 24 hour bookstore and places, so I'm really excited!!! More on life in Rio later!

TCHAU!

2 comments:

stacey323 said...

SO PRETTY. SKY SO BLUE. i esp like the pics of you guys in the cable car. =) have an excellent first day of school/classes/etc! play nice! make some friends!

Andrew said...

Wow...enjoy school! Rio is sooo pretty. As is Reo, but, well, that's implied.