Monday, October 16, 2006

Reason # 1573 that I love living in Leblon

Last night after a busy day of beach and travelling home from São Paulo, it was late (10:15 pm) and I was hungry. I really wanted an egg white omelete and a fruit salad from the cafe, Cafeina down my street. But, I was worried I was really cutting it close by going at about 10:30 on a sunday night. But, not only was it OPEN but I had to scramble to get the last table availble. All of the indoor and outdoor tables were FULL! So, in the end I got my omelete and fruit salad which was the perfect snack and when I left at about 11:15 the cafe was still full and bustling.

and thats why i love my neighborhood. and im definitely gonna miss it. ahh, dont get me started on how little time I have left in Rio.


ok this was to tide y'all over till the São Paulo Post, which will come soon I hope.


tchau!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

So, Chris, I stopped reading your BWABs. But, Hannah: did I miss reasons number 1-1572? Haha. I'm going to need a full recap list here. Or, you know, not.

Hannah said...

a) reo--> there will be a post with 1-5712 coming up...duh
b) chris i still read them--> and that girl on ur portugal trip sounds like a nightmare


i have a new sao paulo post coming tomorrow or sunday