Monday, June 19, 2006

Schedule for the Year!

So, I will be abroad from the end of june 2006 until at least the end of june 2007. I am leaving for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on June 28 and will be there until the middle/end of December. Then I will be going to Santiago, Chile from January 2007 until at least the end of June.

I am really excited for this year! It should be great and lots of fun.

I am here in Los Angeles for 9 more days, and then I am off to Brazil!

Hope all of your summers are going wonderfully.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Brazil...wow, really? Haha, j/k. Nice to know your schedule, and have a good time! Call me before you leave!!!

Andrew said...

One of your links should be called "Information About REO!"

Thanks.

Hannah said...

done and done!

and i will for sure call!