Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blogging is HARD

Hi All,
OK! I know I have been greatly slacking on the blog front.
But my excuse is that my life is way busier/scheduled/work filled here in Chile
than it was in Brazil, where I was a fantastic blogger.
But, I promise, on my flight home to the States I will write a HUGE great reflective post about Chile and also fill you in on some of the things that I did and travels I went on since Spring Break.
Also, I promise that I will be a much much better blogger this summer while I am in Budapest because a) I wont have homework b) I'll have internet at night and C) I WONT HAVE HOMEWORK, TESTS, ESSAYS, ETC! SO yeah, get ready for amazingly frequent, fantastically insightful, and incredibly witty posts this summer. You probably should use the next few weeks to calm yourselves and prepare for them (at the same time).

To tide you over until my next post:

THINGS I AM SOO LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN I GET BACK TO THE STATES:
(in no particular order)
-my family
-my friends
-krissy
-non-fat low sugar frozen yogurt
-peanut butter that isnt imported and doesnt cost 8 dollars a jar and isnt even good
-having a car (or at least being driven around in one)
-not taking ridiculous inefficient public transportation
-surprisingly, not being called someone's "princessa" as I walk down the street.
-sleeping in my own bed
-being able to drink legally in the states
-buying a bazillion gossip magazines at longs
-speaking of longs-going to a drug store that has more then medicine, ie pens, magazines, paper, makeup, etc etc.
-green tea ice blendeds
-people picking up their dog poop on walks
-thai food
-Brunches
-getting my hair cut at yellow balloon
-being home in my lovely house
-orbitz gum
-people not littering
-places where i can recycle
-egg white omeletes
-a nice normal mexican restaurant where chips and salsa are included
-restaurants who give water when you sit down and also have free refills
-FREE REFILLS/ FOUNTAIN SODAS
-dogs who don't where sweaters, fleeces, booties, etc.
-doing my laundry and not having to wait 7 weeks for it and having to send out a search party to find it.
THIS LIST WILL BE ADDED TO AS I THINK OF IT! SO stay tuned.

Perhaps, coming soon: things I will miss about latin america...

Beijos, Besos and kisses


OH YEA: IM GOING TO EASTER ISLAND ON SATURDAY!!! SOOOOO YEAH THAT'LL BE AMAZING and I'll keep you posted on that for SURE!!!!

No comments: